The image below is the 1631 marriage of my 11th great grandparents Captain Bartolome Gonzalez and Isabel Gomez Dominguez, also known as Isabel Gomez Esquivel. Diego Renteria posted it at WeAreCousins Facebook Page on 7-5-13.
He wrote the following comments:
Capitan Bartolome Gonzales and Isabel Gomez Dominguez marriage 2/25/1631. I’d email this but this is so much easier to post. You may want to repost so people will see you have new info. I was actually looking for more information on Francisco Perez de Escamilla and came across the Gonzales’, who I also descend from, I’d forgotten they were from the same area. I figure maybe Francisco Perez de Escamilla, Bartolome Gonzales, and Alonso de Leon entered Nuevo Leon together or at least knew each other prior? Tepetitlán and Huichapan are only 27 miles apart.
Cut out of original image:
I tried to transcribe it but it is very difficult so I just left it alone. I will try at a latter date. If anyone wants to do it let me know and i’ll post your transcription here.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017