The following is the October 17, 1734 marriage of my 6th great grandparents Nicolas Marroquin and Maria Josepha de Alanis, they got married in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. The following documented indicates that Nicolas was the son of Nicolas Marroquin and Francisca Montemayor. It also indicates that the parents of Josepha are Lorenzo de Alanis and Fabiana Rodriguez. At the time fo the marriage Nicoals Sr. and both parents of the bride were deceased. The parents or the groom are listed as being from El Valled del Guaxuco present day Allende and Santiago Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
Cut out of Original Image:
Transcript of above image:
Nicolas Marroquin Maria Josepha de Alanis
En dies y siete de este mes y ano Case y vele a Nicolas Marroquin hijo lexmo. de Nicolas Marroquin difunto y de Franca. de Montemaior Espanoles y Vecinos del Valle del Guaxuco y a Maria Josepha de Alanis Hija Lexma de Lorenzo de Alanis y de Fabiana Rodriguez difuntos. F. T. Joseph Anto. Rodriguez y Pedro Manzon premisies Equisitiny yo lo firme.
fr. Juan Baez Trevino Cura
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017