The following is the 1707 Church Death Record for my 9th Great Grandmother Anastacia de Trevino. Even-though the following document shows her name as Stacia. She was buried in the Convent of San Francisco in present day Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. This document indicates that she was married to Diego Gonzalez at the time of her death. It also indicates that she was from El Valle de Las Salinas. This document does not indicate whom her parents are but from other sources I have her parents as Alonso de Trevino and Catalina de Ayala.
Cut out of original image:
Transcription of above image:
Stacia de Trevino espanola Casada
En dies y ocho de Marzo del ano de mil setesientos y siete enterre enesta Capilla de San Franco. Xavier a Stacia de Trevino mujer que fue de Diego Gonzales espanola y vesina del Valle delas Salinas desta Jurisdicion, resivio el santo Oleo y no la Ucharistia por que seprivo se enterro con Vigilia y missa cantada de Cuerpo Presente, y sele siguio novenario de missas cantadas y pa. que conste lo firme.
Geronimo Lopez Prieto
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017