Today marks the first year anniversary of this blog. I just want to take the time to thank all the readers whom have made this possible through your emails and constant reminder that this blog has helped many not just me.
It is you all what makes me keep going. Even-though I have not kept up to date with some things, “Newsletter”.
Here are some numbers:
This blog had almost 61,000 page views and over 10,000 unique visitors of these almost 3,000 are returning visitors. These are quick estimates based on Google Analytics and Blogger.
I just hope that I can keep it up and continue to help others. Also hoping that this websites reach is even greater next year.
Before you stop reading, here is a dare. I dare you to start your own Genealogy Blog. If you do and need help let me know, I will help you. Lets see if anyone takes it.
Copyright © Moises Garza. All rights reserved. Article may be reused for any purpose, and it is encouraged, as long as it is non-commercial use and it includes this notice. An effort has been made to use materials that provide credit to author or rights holder. If you find anything that should not be listed in this article contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More from WeAreCousins
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017