The library of the University of Texas Pan American in Edinburg, Texas is the largest Library from San Antonio, Texas to Monterrey, Nuevo Leon. Lucky for us it is accessible to researchers, I’ll be posting on latter posts about their books and collections. This post is just basically to make everyone aware that anyone is welcomed to do research.
The only thing if you are planning to check out books you will need to get what they call a Patron Library Card and the book check out limit is five. Also there is a cost of $25.00 to get your library card. Make sure to take your drivers license since they do require it.
The employees at the reception desk provided me with excellent service and registration was just a breeze.
P.S. – They have a lot of regional materials in their Special Collections.
Copyright © Moises Garza. All rights reserved. Article may be reused for any purpose, and it is encouraged, as long as it is non-commercial use and it includes this notice. An effort has been made to use materials that provide credit to author or rights holder. If you find anything that should not be listed in this article contact me at email@example.com
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017