This picture is of the first head stone, Eusebio Garza Lopez, my great-grandfather had from the time of his burial in June of 1947 all up until the death of his wife Paula Lopez in December of 1975. The head stone was removed and moved to an old Jacal at Rancho El Ebanito where it remains up to this date. The reason for removing it, is that the family bought both of them matching monuments. I’ll be posting those pictures at a later date.
The Head stone reads “Eusebio Garza Nacio En Agosto 14 1883 Fallecio Junio 4 1947 Dedican Este Recuerdo su Esposa E Hijos“. (Eusebio Garza born on August 14, 1883 Died June 4 1947 His Wife and Children dedicate this Memory).
I remember that as a child I would always see this headstone and be amazed. My mind would start wondering about many things. How was his life? Soon I wanted to learn more and I am lucky that I have.
Eusebio’s parents are Jose Martin Garza Garcia and Maria Ruperta Lopez Garza. He was also the husband of Paula Lopez Garza.
More from WeAreCousins
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017