This picture is of the first head stone, Eusebio Garza Lopez, my great-grandfather had from the time of his burial in June of 1947 all up until the death of his wife Paula Lopez in December of 1975. The head stone was removed and moved to an old Jacal at Rancho El Ebanito where it remains up to this date. The reason for removing it, is that the family bought both of them matching monuments. I’ll be posting those pictures at a later date.
The Head stone reads “Eusebio Garza Nacio En Agosto 14 1883 Fallecio Junio 4 1947 Dedican Este Recuerdo su Esposa E Hijos“. (Eusebio Garza born on August 14, 1883 Died June 4 1947 His Wife and Children dedicate this Memory).
I remember that as a child I would always see this headstone and be amazed. My mind would start wondering about many things. How was his life? Soon I wanted to learn more and I am lucky that I have.
Eusebio’s parents are Jose Martin Garza Garcia and Maria Ruperta Lopez Garza. He was also the husband of Paula Lopez Garza.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume 2 - January 18, 2018
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017