The indexed Civil Registration records for Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas, and Coahuila are now online at Ancestry.com. They just made these records available on October the 22nd and they are going to be free for browsing up until November the 2nd. After that date you will need a membership to access them.
I had originally thought about sharing some of my finds with you today but instead I decided to share the links on the bottom that pertain to Northeastern Mexico. I will share my finds one at a time in future blog posts. Finds like the one of my great grandfather Cesareo Lopez whom I finally found were he died and where he is buried. It had been a mystery to me for the past ten years.
Here is what they have available.
I know that you will find the above links to be very useful. These collections will be available for free until November the 2nd of 2015. After that you will need to have a paid membership with ancestry.
Let me know about your finds in the comments section of this blog post.Have fun!
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017
- 1806 Church Marriage of Jose Antonio Garcia and Maria Andrea Lopez - June 27, 2017
- Indios, Frailes y Encomenderos en el Nuevo Reino de Leon Siglos XVII y XVIII - June 22, 2017
- 1810 Marriage of Jose Rafael de La Garza and Maria Tomasa Sanchez - June 20, 2017