Crispin Rendon has just released the thirteenth volume in his Families of Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico. This particular volume covers the marriages from September 1810 through September 1815 that can be found on microfilm 605096 available at FamilySearch.org. If your ancestors are from Saltillo or it’s surrounding area make sure to grab your free eBook copy today. You can find the link bellow. Even if you don’t have ancestors make sure to get your copy. You never know when you might have the need to research this area.
This is the email that I received yesterday from Crispin letting me know that he had just released this volume:
I have posted online another Saltillo familes book.
Families of Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico Volume Thirteen
For those of you with an interest of Reynosa, Tamaulipas a new e-book by Mario Davila may be the thing for you. You can learn more about it on facebook.
The e-book has marriage information from the Reynosa church records 1790-1811. It is a very attractive book. I purchased the Lee James Nichols’ book on the same subject for $55.00 a year ago. Mario’s book has more details. The e-book is for sale on Google Play for a very modest price. If you have any questions regarding the Reynosa e-book email the author. Mario Davila firstname.lastname@example.org
Have fun with these two great books. Let me know of any finds that you make. I always love to hear about your discoveries.
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017