I want to congratulate David Moreno and the great work that he has been doing. David has several cemetery projects going on and he also has created a website to help organize his family genealogy findings. It is this website that I wanted to share with you today. It is called Real Starr. It focuses on his ancestors but as he states it has grown to also include distant family members. At a glance one would assume that it may only focus in Starr County Texas genealogy but from what I have seen on David’s research, which I will share later on in another post, it contains information on may of my own ancestors and many other people from South Texas and Northeastern Mexico.
Purpose of Real Starr,
Welcome to RealStarr.com. In the following pages and links, you’ll find family trees and branches of many related families. Though we may not be able to trace back to the start of time, we may be able to connect to those long lost living relatives. The idea behind this project is to bring all of us together. This will keep us updated about who our relatives were, who was born, who has passed away and who has married whom. If you’re a long lost ‘living’ relative and want to help, register for a user account or please contact us. You may contribute to the development of this relations tree by providing information like names, dates, histories or any interesting stories. – Real Starr
Snapshot of Real Starr Website:
You can visit this great resource that David is sharing with all of us at:
Don’t forget to browse his website to see the amazing resources that he has available.
Other Projects by David Moreno
Let me know in the comments section about how this resource has helped you out. Also let me know what you think about David’s cemetery projects.
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017
- 1806 Church Marriage of Jose Antonio Garcia and Maria Andrea Lopez - June 27, 2017
- Indios, Frailes y Encomenderos en el Nuevo Reino de Leon Siglos XVII y XVIII - June 22, 2017
- 1810 Marriage of Jose Rafael de La Garza and Maria Tomasa Sanchez - June 20, 2017