I just got my own free eBook copy of the Texas Almanac 2014-2015 edition. It is packed with great articles about History and what goes hand in hand with history? Genealogical Information. I know that you may have deep roots in Texas, as that is the case with most of us.
This eBook is published by the Texas State Historical Association. I came across a banner on their website promoting the free eBook. I went through the process and at the end you get a page where they try to sell you the hard copy of the book (you don’t have to buy the book, but if you want to support this organization by all means you can buy it), but I digress.
This eBook is over 670 pages with all types of information regarding our State. Some of the articles that caught my eye were “Historic Ranches in Texas” and A Brief Sketch of Texas History”.
Partial Image form the Cover:
Full cover image:
Here is the link to get your own copy of this eBook. Make sure to get it A.S.A.P. since these type of deals don’t last long on the internet.
Click the following link:
Let me know what you think about this eBook and or any of the stories inside it on the comments section of this post. Hope that you like it and enjoy reading about Texas.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017