In this episode Jesus “Chuy” Correa talks about The Real History of Starr County form prehistoric times to present times. It is a recording of his presentation to the Rio Grande Valley Hispanic Genealogical Society.
This is session number 11
Today’s main topic will be a Jesus “Chuy” Correas presentation to the Rio Grande Valley Hispanic Genealogical Association.
Send us your questions or comments to email@example.com.
1. The Mier Church Padrones (Census)
We are currently transcribing the Mier Padrones. If you want to help visit the We Are Cousins Community at https://www.facebook.com/groups/wacgroup/
- Speaking engagement for the Brownsville Historical Society
I got clarification from Creig Stone the Education and Programs Coordinator
With Brownsville Historical Association
Branching out 2014 Genealogical Fair will be on the 11th of October at the Brownsville Historical Association.
3 This week’s Tool
Box – Keeping your Genealogy Research Organized
4 This Weeks Online Resource
The Border Crossing Cards
5 This week’s book
The Real Stories of Starr County by Jesus “Chuy” Correa
6 Upcoming Genealogical Conferences
Federation of Genealogical Societies conference “Gone To Texas” will be August 27-30 in San Antonio Texas
35th Annual Texas Hispanic Genealogical and Historical Conference September 25-27
Website: www.southtexasgenealogy.org – Thank You Ofelia Olson for the link.
7 The Real Stories of Starr County by Jesus “Chuy” Correa
Leave us a review at iTunes, thanks beforehand.
Help support this podcast by buying any of my eBooks located on the books tab. Thank you in advance I really appreciate you.
Hope that you had fun and until next time, God bless.
More from WeAreCousins
- 1692 Marriage of Joseph Villarreal and Maria Oropeza in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 23, 2018
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume 2 - January 18, 2018
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017