Just wanted to let you know that I am currently selling the first time ever Limited-Edition We Are Cousins Tee. They will be on sale for the next 9 days and my goal is just to sell 20 shirts. You can order them here: http://teespring.com/wearecousins or read more about them by scrolling down.
They look like the picture above and are available in all sizes both for males and females.
Reserve yours today, you will be charged once the goal of 20 is met. When you buy you are also helping We Are Cousins stay up and running. Thank you for buying in advance I really appreciate you.
Get Yours Today Here: http://teespring.com/wearecousins
More from WeAreCousins
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017