I was recently browsing through the website Somos Primos and came across “El Libro de Matrimonios de la Parroquia de Nuestra Señora de Loreto de Burgos 1750-1860” it is basically just an index of all the marriages. I know that some of you may be interested in this genealogical data.
Old Photo of Parroquia de Nuestra Senora de Loreto de Burgos:
The index was transcribed by Carlos Martín Herrera de la Garza. Unfortunately this information is not on a PDF and can not be downloaded unless you copy and paste. Another way to download this inforamtion would be to install a PDF printer and print the page as a PDF. I highly recommend that you read my prior post about PDF printers.
View Marriage Index:
If you are interested in reading more about Burgos, Tamaulipas, Mexico Somos Primos also has a page about Burgos and you can read it here: Burgos, Tamaulipas crónica de un viaje en busca de mis ancestros maternos por Carlos Martín Herrera de la Garza
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017