As I was doing some genealogy research I came across a citation for “General state of the foundation of the colony of Nuevo Santander / translated by Edna G. Brown”. I searched Google to get an idea of where I could locate the book and soon came across the website of Gerard Mittelstaedt called South Texas Boat. On his website you can find a digital version of the translation work done by Edna Garza Brown.
I placed all the links in an easy to read format and for your convenience here they are.
GENERAL STATE OF THE SETTLEMENTS MADE BY
D. JOSE de ESCANDON
IN THE COLONY OF NUEVO SANTANDER COAST OF THE GULF OF MEXICO
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017