I usually don’t write personal stuff and I try to keep it my blog focused in South Texas and Northeastern Mexico Genealogy but today is an exception. Today my father turns 70 years old. He has been and is one of my greatest role models. He thought me how to be responsible and showed me that with hard work I can do anything that I want.
These couple of days have been hectic since my brothers/sisters and I have been organizing a surprise birthday party. Even-though one of my aunts visited him and almost ruined the surprise. : ) All in all working full time for the state/county and having two toddlers made it a challenge to help organize it. It will all pay off once we see his face this afternoon when we surprise him. Hopefully all goes well since this party is not the usual BBQ it will be a mini Family Reunion having family coming down from Houston and down from Mexico.
I know for sure that my dad does not read my blog but in any case, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
So know you know, that is if you keep up with my blogs, why making content for the Mexican Genealogy Blog is in my back burner.
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017