I usually don’t write personal stuff and I try to keep it my blog focused in South Texas and Northeastern Mexico Genealogy but today is an exception. Today my father turns 70 years old. He has been and is one of my greatest role models. He thought me how to be responsible and showed me that with hard work I can do anything that I want.
These couple of days have been hectic since my brothers/sisters and I have been organizing a surprise birthday party. Even-though one of my aunts visited him and almost ruined the surprise. : ) All in all working full time for the state/county and having two toddlers made it a challenge to help organize it. It will all pay off once we see his face this afternoon when we surprise him. Hopefully all goes well since this party is not the usual BBQ it will be a mini Family Reunion having family coming down from Houston and down from Mexico.
I know for sure that my dad does not read my blog but in any case, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
So know you know, that is if you keep up with my blogs, why making content for the Mexican Genealogy Blog is in my back burner.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017