The following will be of great interest to anyone that is a descendant of Juan Bautista Chapa or is interested in the History of Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas, and Texas. It is a 72 page eBook where Israel Cavazos Garza proves that the anonymous author of Historia del Nuevo Reino de León, desde 1650 hasta 1690 was none other than Juan Bautista Chapa.
I ran across it just by chance, but once I started to read it I could not put it down. As I always recommend, please download it to your digital library. Just bellow this post you will find the download link.
On the Genealogical aspect this eBook contains details about Juan Bautista Chapa and also whom his parents were and also lists all of his brothers. I won’t list those details here since I don’t want to spoil it for you.
El Cronista Anonimo eBook Cover:
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017