Do you have ancestors with the last name Gonzalez? If you do then you might want to check this out. The other day I was conducting research using Google and came across this database titled “Gonzalez Direct Lines”. It was created by Mary Anne Curray and it happens to contain allot of great information about some of our common ancestors. I thought it would be a good idea to share it with you since it may help you in your research.
This is a snapshot of the Contents page of the Database:
In case you can not read it the Introduction reads:
Welcome to the Gonzalez Family Web Cards on the Internet.
Please take some time to navigate through these cards. I suggest that you begin with Home Card. Please contact me with any additions or corrections.
For reasons of privacy, information is suppressed for the living.
When you see a camera icon next to someone’s name, click on it to see pictures. Multimedia is suppressed for living individuals but the multimedia associated with the families of those living is not.
Links to visit on this database:
Let me know what you think about this database and how it helped you out since i know it will help allot of people.
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017