I don’t remember how I came across this publication “South Texas History” but I am glad that I came across it. So far there are 8 published Issues. In the future two months I will be posting one each week on this blog.
South Texas History is published once per month and it’s purpose is to publish History about South Texas including photographs and family stories. The reason that I am sharing this Magazine with you all is because you never know, you might find your ancestors listed within the pages of this magazine.
Here is the South Texas History Volume 1 Issue 1 published on Wednesday, December 19, 2012.
Cover to South Texas History Volume 1 Issue 1
It features Original Articles by:
- Alfredo E. Cardenas (You can read more about Mr. Cardenas Blog here)
- Dr. Lino Garcia Jr. (A Great friend fo We Are Cousins)
- Jim Hogg County Museum Foundation
- Jim Hogg County Historical Commission
Read South Texas History Volume 1 Issue 1
I hope that you enjoyed it. I’ll share next issue next week, and if you live where this magazine is published please help support it by buying it.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume 2 - January 18, 2018
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017