Yesterday I installed a plugin to make We Are Cousins play better with mobile devises. I had not realized that viewing it on a cell phone was just close to impossible and very hard to navigate. Honestly I had not even thought about it since I would always look at it on my tablet but I guess due to the big screen it was ok.
This is what you can expect to see when using tablet or phone when you access We Are Cousins.
Also when you scroll to the very bottom you can turn off mobile and you will immediately be taken to the regular website.
This plugin makes it a lot more easier to read the articles and is very cellphone friendly.
Sorry this post has nothing to do about genealogy but I just thought and let you know.
More from WeAreCousins
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017