Yesterday I installed a plugin to make We Are Cousins play better with mobile devises. I had not realized that viewing it on a cell phone was just close to impossible and very hard to navigate. Honestly I had not even thought about it since I would always look at it on my tablet but I guess due to the big screen it was ok.
This is what you can expect to see when using tablet or phone when you access We Are Cousins.
Also when you scroll to the very bottom you can turn off mobile and you will immediately be taken to the regular website.
This plugin makes it a lot more easier to read the articles and is very cellphone friendly.
Sorry this post has nothing to do about genealogy but I just thought and let you know.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume 2 - January 18, 2018
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017