Yesterday I installed a plugin to make We Are Cousins play better with mobile devises. I had not realized that viewing it on a cell phone was just close to impossible and very hard to navigate. Honestly I had not even thought about it since I would always look at it on my tablet but I guess due to the big screen it was ok.
This is what you can expect to see when using tablet or phone when you access We Are Cousins.
Also when you scroll to the very bottom you can turn off mobile and you will immediately be taken to the regular website.
This plugin makes it a lot more easier to read the articles and is very cellphone friendly.
Sorry this post has nothing to do about genealogy but I just thought and let you know.
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017
- 1806 Church Marriage of Jose Antonio Garcia and Maria Andrea Lopez - June 27, 2017
- Indios, Frailes y Encomenderos en el Nuevo Reino de Leon Siglos XVII y XVIII - June 22, 2017
- 1810 Marriage of Jose Rafael de La Garza and Maria Tomasa Sanchez - June 20, 2017