I don’t know if you have started your own family tree at FamilySearch but in case that you have. Then the “Using The FamilySearch family Tree: A Reference Guide” will be perfect for you.
This guide contains 168 pages and will answer all the questions that you may have or you may come across while using this website to create your family tree.
Cover of “Using The FamilySearch Family Tree: A Reference Guide”
If you have yet to start using this free service from FamilySearch you can get started here. I have yet to use it full blown since I prefer to keep my tree where I can control the data and not have a third party involved.
I did create a free account and tested the service out.
Download The Reference Guide:
I hope that this helps you have a better experience using the service. Let me know in the comments bellow how it goes for you or what you think about it.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017