I am always on the look out for new resources that may be of benefit to anyone doing Genealogy Research about South Texas and Northeastern Mexico and today I want to share with you one of those resources.
It is the blog of Arcelia Treviño Elizondo whose main Focus is the Mexican State of Nuevo Leon, Mexico. Eventhough the blog has not been updated since 2012 it can he useful to someone. The Facebook Page was recently updated. Bellow you can find snapshots of her blog and Facebook Page.
Genealogía, Historia y otras cosas de Nuevo León
You can visit her blog at http://genealogiayotrascosas.blogspot.com/ but the only thing it is in Spanish but you can read it using google translate. You can also check out her Facebook Page.
You can visit her facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Genealog%C3%ADa-Historia-y-otras-cosas-de-Nuevo-Le%C3%B3n/105386939569659.
Once you are there please don not forget to press like on her page since that will make her posts appear on your wall.
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017
- 1806 Church Marriage of Jose Antonio Garcia and Maria Andrea Lopez - June 27, 2017
- Indios, Frailes y Encomenderos en el Nuevo Reino de Leon Siglos XVII y XVIII - June 22, 2017
- 1810 Marriage of Jose Rafael de La Garza and Maria Tomasa Sanchez - June 20, 2017