Just wanted to let you know about this great book. Historia de Nuevo Leon Con Noticias Sobre Coahuila, Tejas, y Nuevo Mexico is a book that contains three books one by Capitan Alonso de Leon, an Unknown Author that Cavazos identified as being Juan Bautista Chapa (my ancestor), and El General Fernando Sanchez de Zamora. This particular ebook was compiled by Genaro Garcia in 1909 as Tomo XXV in the series of Documentos Ineditos O Muy Raros Para La Historia de Mexico.
Historia de Nuevo Leon Con Noticias Sobre Coahuila, Tejas, y Nuevo Mexico
Books contained within the pages of this book:
- Relación y discursos del descubrimiento, población y pacificación de este Nuevo Reino de León – by A. de Leon
- Historia del Nuevo Reino de León, desde 1650 hasta 1690 – by J.B. Chapa
- Descubrimiento del Rio Blanco y conversión de sus naturales – F. Sanchez Zamora
Where to Obtain Your Own Copy
What is great about this book is that it is available as an eBook and thus you can download it and read it meditatively. This is possible due to archive.org . There are several formats available but I think that the PDF one is the best since it is a scan of the original book. Make sure and save it into your Growing South Texas and Northeastern Mexico Genealogy eBooks.
Spread the word about this free eBook.
Please do me a favor and share this post using the sharing buttons bellow. Thanks.
More from WeAreCousins
- 1692 Marriage of Joseph Villarreal and Maria Oropeza in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 23, 2018
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume 2 - January 18, 2018
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017