Just wanted to let you know that I received earlier today the following email by Crispin Rendon.
This email is going out to everyone in my genealogy address book. There is no need to respond.
I have posted another volume online. Find a link below.
Families of Salinas Victoria, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Three
This week, while doing research for additional Families of Santiago Nuevo Leon volumes, I came across something I had never seen before. I would like to share it with you here in a narrative form.
Maria Antonia Juana Flores Abrego was baptized on July 17, 1821 in Santiago, Nuevo Leon.
She was the oldest of three born to Pedro Flores Abrego and Maria Gertrudis Vallejo.
Pedro had been married before to Maria Josefa Lopez. Maria Gertrudis had seven children from her earlier marriage to Trinidad Prieto. After the death of Pedro, Maria Gertrudis marries a third time to Jose Angel Martinez and had a daughter with him.
This is where the story returns to Maria Antonia Juana Flores Abrego. Five months after her mother Maria Gertrudis Vallejo dies, Maria Antonia (age 18) marries her Step-father Jose Angel Martinez. They had been granted a dispensation to marry.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017