Just wanted to let you know that I received earlier today the following email by Crispin Rendon.
This email is going out to everyone in my genealogy address book. There is no need to respond.
I have posted another volume online. Find a link below.
Families of Salinas Victoria, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Three
This week, while doing research for additional Families of Santiago Nuevo Leon volumes, I came across something I had never seen before. I would like to share it with you here in a narrative form.
Maria Antonia Juana Flores Abrego was baptized on July 17, 1821 in Santiago, Nuevo Leon.
She was the oldest of three born to Pedro Flores Abrego and Maria Gertrudis Vallejo.
Pedro had been married before to Maria Josefa Lopez. Maria Gertrudis had seven children from her earlier marriage to Trinidad Prieto. After the death of Pedro, Maria Gertrudis marries a third time to Jose Angel Martinez and had a daughter with him.
This is where the story returns to Maria Antonia Juana Flores Abrego. Five months after her mother Maria Gertrudis Vallejo dies, Maria Antonia (age 18) marries her Step-father Jose Angel Martinez. They had been granted a dispensation to marry.
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017
- 1806 Church Marriage of Jose Antonio Garcia and Maria Andrea Lopez - June 27, 2017
- Indios, Frailes y Encomenderos en el Nuevo Reino de Leon Siglos XVII y XVIII - June 22, 2017
- 1810 Marriage of Jose Rafael de La Garza and Maria Tomasa Sanchez - June 20, 2017