Last month Alfredo Gutierrez made me aware of the passing of Richard G. Santos. Unfortunately I had never heard about Mr. Santos until I received that email from Alfredo. I quickly made a Google search and read more about Mr. Santos. Now I wish I would have had heard about him earlier and to have had an opportunity to exchange emails. His articles are excellent and I thought that you should read them. Since I know you will find them very informative and his articles will bring the times that our ancestors lived into context. The following are just a few articles out of thousands that he wrote and a few books of the 37 that he wrote.
Some Articles by Richard G. Santos:
The following are some books that he wrote:
I highly recommend that you do a Google search to read more about Mr. Santos and also find more of his articles to read.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume 2 - January 18, 2018
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017