Believe it or not there are many people in South Texas and Northeastern Mexico with Irish ancestors. I know this because of this regions rich history and the names that I occasionally come across on the church and civil indexes.
I already downloaded two issues and they are great. Even if you don’t have Irish ancestors I recommend you read them since it is always helpful to see whats available and the stories are great.
You can visit this website here http://irishlivesremembered.com/magazines.html and can read more about the Irish in Mexico at wikipidia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_immigration_to_Mexico.
Have fun and enjoy!
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume 2 - January 18, 2018
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017