The following is the 1795 death record of my 8th great grandfather Juan Antonio Ramos. The following document indicates that he was married to Anna Maria Anzaldua and that he died from old age at 80 years old. I have yet to find his parents so if any one knows please let me know. Transcription is missing some words due to the document having some water damage.
Cut out of original image:
Transcription of above image:
3a. Dn Juan Anto. Ramos espl. Viudo Faba.
En esta Parroquia dela Villa de Mier en quince dias del med de Henro. como cura della di sepultura Ecca. con entierro [?] faba. de sinco p. a el cuerpo de Dn Juan Anto. Ramos originario de esta Villa, Viudo de Da. Anna Maria Ansaldua, murio [?] to despues de haver recivido los Santos Sacramtos. [?] y estrema uncion, alos ochenta as. de su edad, y no testo [?] descuido, y para q. conste lo firme ut. supra.
Fr. Franco. Davalos Palomares
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017