Eight Generations of Vales and Sanchez and Consanguine Zamorano Curbelo and Trevino Families, is a very interesting family Genealogy Book. The author starts by describing how she arrived to Rio Grande City and then to La Grulla, Texas. Her story begins with her decision to get a teaching position in La Grulla, Texas back in the 1920’s.
I have yet to fully go over all the names in this book to see if any of my wife’s or even my ancestors are listed in there. I just thought that I let you know about this book since I am sure it will be of interest to anyone who has their roots in La Grulla, Rio Grande City and also other cities and towns of Starr and Hidalgo Counties.
If interested and want to read it, it is available for free at FamilySearch.org. You can download it or view it on the link listed bellow.
Let me know what you think about it and also if you find your family listed within the pages of this book.
More from WeAreCousins
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017