Lets re-hire or fire our elected officials.
Ok, lets be clear, I will not tell you whom to vote for! As an American only you can decide that, and have aright to keep it between you and God, but please go out and vote. It is very important that we do so. Remember it is not just a presidential election but there are candidates competing at all government levels from Senators, Congressmen, to School board elections.
You don’t like the presidential candidates or your state always votes Democrat or Republican, guess what don’t vote for them it is also your choice as an American. Just don’t forget about all the other candidates that are running and one vote sure makes a huge difference in those races.
The people whom get elected end up making laws and decisions that affect all of us. For example, as a genealogy hobbyist I sure will not vote for someone that will take or has taken funding away from our State Archives, or someone that will extend Privacy lengths.
Another thing, don’t believe the media. Do your own independent research, we are already great at it. I just hope that our Genealogy community makes their voices heard not only on this election but on all elections.
See you at the polls,
Copyright © Moises Garza. All rights reserved. Article may be reused for any purpose, and it is encouraged, as long as it is non-commercial use and it includes this notice. An effort has been made to use materials that provide credit to author or rights holder. If you find anything that should not be listed in this article contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More from WeAreCousins
- 1692 Marriage of Joseph Villarreal and Maria Oropeza in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 23, 2018
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume 2 - January 18, 2018
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017