Lets re-hire or fire our elected officials.
Ok, lets be clear, I will not tell you whom to vote for! As an American only you can decide that, and have aright to keep it between you and God, but please go out and vote. It is very important that we do so. Remember it is not just a presidential election but there are candidates competing at all government levels from Senators, Congressmen, to School board elections.
You don’t like the presidential candidates or your state always votes Democrat or Republican, guess what don’t vote for them it is also your choice as an American. Just don’t forget about all the other candidates that are running and one vote sure makes a huge difference in those races.
The people whom get elected end up making laws and decisions that affect all of us. For example, as a genealogy hobbyist I sure will not vote for someone that will take or has taken funding away from our State Archives, or someone that will extend Privacy lengths.
Another thing, don’t believe the media. Do your own independent research, we are already great at it. I just hope that our Genealogy community makes their voices heard not only on this election but on all elections.
See you at the polls,
Copyright © Moises Garza. All rights reserved. Article may be reused for any purpose, and it is encouraged, as long as it is non-commercial use and it includes this notice. An effort has been made to use materials that provide credit to author or rights holder. If you find anything that should not be listed in this article contact me at email@example.com
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017
- 1806 Church Marriage of Jose Antonio Garcia and Maria Andrea Lopez - June 27, 2017
- Indios, Frailes y Encomenderos en el Nuevo Reino de Leon Siglos XVII y XVIII - June 22, 2017
- 1810 Marriage of Jose Rafael de La Garza and Maria Tomasa Sanchez - June 20, 2017