Lets re-hire or fire our elected officials.
Ok, lets be clear, I will not tell you whom to vote for! As an American only you can decide that, and have aright to keep it between you and God, but please go out and vote. It is very important that we do so. Remember it is not just a presidential election but there are candidates competing at all government levels from Senators, Congressmen, to School board elections.
You don’t like the presidential candidates or your state always votes Democrat or Republican, guess what don’t vote for them it is also your choice as an American. Just don’t forget about all the other candidates that are running and one vote sure makes a huge difference in those races.
The people whom get elected end up making laws and decisions that affect all of us. For example, as a genealogy hobbyist I sure will not vote for someone that will take or has taken funding away from our State Archives, or someone that will extend Privacy lengths.
Another thing, don’t believe the media. Do your own independent research, we are already great at it. I just hope that our Genealogy community makes their voices heard not only on this election but on all elections.
See you at the polls,
Copyright © Moises Garza. All rights reserved. Article may be reused for any purpose, and it is encouraged, as long as it is non-commercial use and it includes this notice. An effort has been made to use materials that provide credit to author or rights holder. If you find anything that should not be listed in this article contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More from WeAreCousins
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017