The following is one of the old blog banners that I used to have. I am seriously thinking of remaking the banners to fit this blog and post them again. If I do you will probably see them up by next week.
|Photo 1 Photo 2 Photo 3|
This is the second banner that I used in this blog.
Photo 1: Photo circa 1980’s
Maria Dedar Flores Villarreal (my wife’s paternal grandmother)
Vicente Perez Contreras (my wife’s paternal grandfather)
Photo 2: Photo taken in Miguel Aleman, Tamaulipas, Mexico in 1983.
Moises Garza Tanguma (me). Yes that is my baby picture.
Photo 3: Photo looks like color drawing circa 1970’s or earlier.
Juan Tanguma (Zamora) Tanguma (my maternal grandfather)
Maria Josefina Lopez Trevino (my maternal grandmother)
To be honest with you I do not have many family pictures and that is something that I am trying to obtain. I don’t need originals as long as they let me scan them I am happy. Hopefully I get to share them in this blog as I get more.
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017