I have been using Family Tree Builder since I can remember, for sure since before 2005. As time goes on it has evolved into a more robust solution to manage your family tree. If you are looking for a good program to manage your family’s information and don’t have much money, you are in luck.
This program is completely free, and if you ever want to get its full functionality you can, but then you would have to pay for it. So far I am very happy with the free version and have not seen the need to upgrade. Give it a try. I have tried several paid programs and won’t mention them but I just feel (my own opinion) that they are too cluttered and navigation is kind of cumbersome. I currently manage over 15,000 names and Hundreds of Photos and Documents with Family Tree Builder.
Family Tree Builder in Action with sample Gedcom:
Download the free software:
More from WeAreCousins
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017