Free is always good, specially if your budget does not allow you to buy things that you absolutely don’t need. With being the proud father of a toddler and a baby on diapers, there is not much extra left over.
Here are a five programs that won’t cost a penny unless you want the extras that each offers. I am not going to describe them since I believe that the best way to chose the best one for you is by installing each one and trying them out for yourself.
Five Free Genealogy Database Programs To Check Out:
Personal Ancestral File – Will be discontinued in July 2013.
After trying each one out, just chose the one that provides you with ease of use and is a perfect fit to you.
This post was last updated 6-23-2013
More from WeAreCousins
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017