Since about a year ago I wanted to compile the 1757 censuses for Laredo, Dolores, Revilla, Mier, Camargo, and Reynosa, but had been putting this project off until recently. What prompted me to complete it was the the formation of Las Villas del Norte Genealogy Group since I thought it would be a great gift to any one who joins.
Within the pages of this book you will find the Censuses for these six villas transcribed in Spanish since some words lose their context when translated into English. Just in case that you don’t know how to read Spanish I included an index with the most common words used at the beginning of the book.
Front Cover of Book:
I also included all the native american information available for each of the villas. Such as the names of the tribes, their leaders and how many families of native american families resided within each Villa. Unfortunately for us their names are not mentioned.
I also went a step further and included an index listing every name mentioned on the six censuses. That will make it way easier for you to find a particular ancestor. There are 565 names listed in total.
How to obtain this book:
- I would like to extend an invitation to you to join Las Villas del Norte Genealogy Group since when you join you get this book for free.
- If you don’t want to join that is ok and you can obtain this book for $20.00 at Amazon.com just click here: (BUY NOW)
More from WeAreCousins
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017