El Dia de Los Muertos is fast approaching and The Museum of South Texas History in Edinburg will be celebrating it. I will be attending and taking my little son along. I hope that he likes it. Bellow you will find a flyer that they are passing out. It contains more information about El Dia de los Muertos and a complete program of events and speakers. To View higher resolution Image please click the download link on top of image when it pops up.
Museum of South Texas History’s Dia de Los Muertos Flyer
On November the second I will be re-posting an old post that I made about how el Dia de Los Muertos was and is celebrated where I grew up as a kid in the region of Northern Tamaulipas. I will post it on Facebook and Twitter so if you are still not following us you should in order to get notices of when new articles are posted.
Do you have any stories of El Dia de Los Muertos?
I want o hear them. You can always email them to me or you can just post them on the comments or submit a post if you would like to share with everyone.
More from WeAreCousins
- 1692 Marriage of Joseph Villarreal and Maria Oropeza in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 23, 2018
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume 2 - January 18, 2018
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017