El Dia de Los Muertos is fast approaching and The Museum of South Texas History in Edinburg will be celebrating it. I will be attending and taking my little son along. I hope that he likes it. Bellow you will find a flyer that they are passing out. It contains more information about El Dia de los Muertos and a complete program of events and speakers. To View higher resolution Image please click the download link on top of image when it pops up.
Museum of South Texas History’s Dia de Los Muertos Flyer
On November the second I will be re-posting an old post that I made about how el Dia de Los Muertos was and is celebrated where I grew up as a kid in the region of Northern Tamaulipas. I will post it on Facebook and Twitter so if you are still not following us you should in order to get notices of when new articles are posted.
Do you have any stories of El Dia de Los Muertos?
I want o hear them. You can always email them to me or you can just post them on the comments or submit a post if you would like to share with everyone.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017