El Dia de Los Muertos is fast approaching and The Museum of South Texas History in Edinburg will be celebrating it. I will be attending and taking my little son along. I hope that he likes it. Bellow you will find a flyer that they are passing out. It contains more information about El Dia de los Muertos and a complete program of events and speakers. To View higher resolution Image please click the download link on top of image when it pops up.
Museum of South Texas History’s Dia de Los Muertos Flyer
On November the second I will be re-posting an old post that I made about how el Dia de Los Muertos was and is celebrated where I grew up as a kid in the region of Northern Tamaulipas. I will post it on Facebook and Twitter so if you are still not following us you should in order to get notices of when new articles are posted.
Do you have any stories of El Dia de Los Muertos?
I want o hear them. You can always email them to me or you can just post them on the comments or submit a post if you would like to share with everyone.
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017
- 1806 Church Marriage of Jose Antonio Garcia and Maria Andrea Lopez - June 27, 2017
- Indios, Frailes y Encomenderos en el Nuevo Reino de Leon Siglos XVII y XVIII - June 22, 2017
- 1810 Marriage of Jose Rafael de La Garza and Maria Tomasa Sanchez - June 20, 2017