The following image is of the baptism of Eulalio Garza Lopez at Inmaculada Concepcion, in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico in 1920. Eulalio was my grandfather, his parents were Eusebio Garza Lopez and Paula Lopez Garza. This image indicates that his God Parents were Jorge Lopez and Concepcion Ramirez. I am guessing that Jorge is Paula’s brother since I have him listed as such from information obtained from my father.
Cut out of original image:
Transcription From Image:
No 492 Eulalio
En la Parroquia de C. Mier, a los diez dias del mes de Noviembre del ano del pr mil novecientos veinte, yo el Ptno, Ramon Sanchez, bautize solemnemente, puse el sto oleo y sto Crisma a un nino a quien puse por nombre Eulalio que nacio en El Arcabus el dia ocho de Diciembre del ano anterior; hijo legitimo def Eusebio Garza y Paula Lopez. Padrinos Jose Angel Lopez y Concepcion Ramirez, a quienes adverti su obligacion y parentezco espiritual. Y para que constancia firme.
Sources: FamilySearch, and conversations with Lauro Garza Marroquin (my father).
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017