See the latest ten blog posts that I have published. I am sure you will find something interesting or even some of your own ancestors.
Listen to the We Are Cousins Podcast whose main focus is South Texas and Northeastern Mexico Genealogy.
Buy books about South Texas and Northeastern Mexico Genealogy. Here you can find all of my books and many others that are available at Amazon.com.
Our Latest Blog Post
Volume Two of Crispin Rendon’s latest project is out. It is about the Families of Galeana, Nuevo Leon. Bellow you will find a short description of this particular volume and also a copy of the email that I received, both by Crispin Rendon.
Description of Volume Two by Crispin Rendon:
Volume two of this series contains marriage information from 500…
Ourt Latest Podcast
In this episode Moises talks with librarian Michelle Hinojosa Melencio whom is a member of the We Are Cousins community. They talk about Michelle’s ancestor Silvario Villegas a Civil War Veteran, about Family Tree Maker, and DNA research.
Podcast: Play in new window
This is session number 25…
New To Mexican Genealogy Research?
Book Price: $19.99
This book will provide you with a solid foundation to being able to find your Mexican Ancestors online. Practically without leaving your home.
Ancestors of Moises Garza
Book Price: $29.99
As you have or will soon discover many of my ancestors are also your ancestors. This work will provide you with invaluable clues to primary and secondary sources were information about your ancestors can be found.
Join our Family, Join Las Villas del Norte Genealogy Group
Las Villas del Norte Genealogical Group provides, in a digital platform, the same benefits that a genealogical society offers.
- A digital quarterly News Letter,
- One Monthly Video and Audio Recording of a Genealogical Presentation,
- A yearly Digital Journal,
- New Members get the book “Las Villas del Norte, The 1757 Censuses of Laredo, Dolores, Revilla, Mier, Camargo, and Reynosa” mailed to the address provided durign registration,
- Access to our Growing Archives of digital Newsletters, Yearly Journals, Video and Audio Recordings.
- Members Only Content Posts,
- Access to our private Facebook group,
- Links to Hundreds of Genealogical Resources,
- Access to our growing eBook library.
- $30.00 Yearly Membership.