I received the following email from Miguel Garcia.
My root ancestor is DIEGO GARCIA, he had porcion 78 in the jurisdiction of Camargo, I have been searching during even years, trying to get his birth date and the name of his parents, if anyone knows this information, I am willing to swap it for some info I have.
If you have any information on Diego Garcia or if you are descendant of his please contact Miguel Garcia at email@example.com.
More information about Diego Garcia:
Diego Garcia was awarded Porcion 78 back in 1767 in the jurisdiction of Camargo. This porcion contained 5756 acres of land. He is also briefly mentioned as the owner of this porcion in a free eBook by Google titled The Laws of Texas 1822-1897.
The following website might also be helpful:
It lists a lot of genealogical data and many leads.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017