I am at it again!
After a month of testing and trying out the new hosting provider for this blog, I have changed the look and also added back the social networking and forum features. Unfortunately at this moment they are closed for access. My original plans for these features have changed, but I will be providing you with more information in a future post after I do more testing.
Old Look of Website:
I really liked this look but unfortunately the new implementations did not allow me to use this theme.
New Look of Website:
From all the available themes this was the only one that I liked and thought that you all would also like. I think it is a bit easier on the eyes and has a good layout. I know I need to tweak some things but it will take some time.
What does this have to do with Genealogy?
We Are Cousins has grown to be the home of over 500 posts and guest posts, on topics of transcriptions, books, resources, websites, and much more.
Unfortunately locating what you needed was almost impossible with the old templates search engine. The new search feature that I have implemented is powered by Google and provides you with search results that are more relevant and easier to browse.
Go ahead! Give the new search a try. Remember that We Are Cousins has thousands of names on death, birth, baptism, and marriage indexes. You never know your ancestors may be here.
The search even searched the We Are Cousins Magazine, that is how good it is.
Finally, also remember that I add content on a daily basis and if I don’t, eventually I catch up and post several posts in one day.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume 2 - January 18, 2018
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017