Captain Bartolome Gonzalez is my 11th great grandfather through four different lines. The following book titled “Captain Bartolome Gonzalez and His Descendants” was written and published by Joel Rene Escobar y Saenz.
Captain Bartolome Gonzalez and His Descendants Book Cover:
Ok, this is not the cover the cover is red with the title in gold lettering, I just thought and post the above image which is the second page of the book since it is better looking.
That aside, this book has been an invaluable resource in my research since it has helped me break many brick walls that I had about my Gonzalez. It has also provided me with many sources that have lead me to many other discoveries.
Even if you are not researching the Gonzalez this is an excellent resource for anyone that has ancestry in South Texas and Northeaster Mexico Genealogy. I found many of my Guerra ancestors within the pages of this book.
Also keep in mind that Bartolome Gonzalez has thousands of descendants and you might be one of them.
Where to get a hold of this book:
- You can check WorldCat.org to see if they have the book.
- If you live in South Texas UTPA has a copy for check out with your patron library card.
Other Articles that may interest you:
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017