Finally thanks to Mary Joe Galindo now we have a complete list of all the families and names of all the individuals residing at this ranch in 1817. In page 101 I found the only person named Ramona which is the same name of the mother of Jose Martin Garza. I think it is a great clue but I still have to do a lot of research on this family to see if I can find proof that I have the right Ramona. I am exited since the parents of Jose Martin, Rafael Garza and Maria Ramona Garcia are one of my brick walls. I can’t seem to find their parents anywhere. If anyone has any information let me know.
Images of pages:
Partial Transcript of above images:
note: I only transcribed the names and ages. Partial names for Santa Barbara de Morteritos and San Jose de la Rinconada were also transcribed.
An Ethnohistorical Approach to the Marriage, Inheritance, and
Copyright © Moises Garza. All rights reserved. Article may be reused for any purpose, and it is encouraged, as long as it is non-commercial use and it includes this notice. An effort has been made to use materials that provide credit to author or rights holder. If you find anything that should not be listed in this article contact me at email@example.com
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017