Free is always good, specially if your budget does not allow you to buy things that you absolutely don’t need. With being the proud father of a toddler and a baby on diapers, there is not much extra left over.
Here are a five programs that won’t cost a penny unless you want the extras that each offers. I am not going to describe them since I believe that the best way to chose the best one for you is by installing each one and trying them out for yourself.
Five Free Genealogy Database Programs To Check Out:
Personal Ancestral File – Will be discontinued in July 2013.
After trying each one out, just chose the one that provides you with ease of use and is a perfect fit to you.
This post was last updated 6-23-2013
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017