You never know where you might find your ancestors and that is why I try to provide the location to great resources. One of these great resources are thae books that are available from the Rio Grande Valley Hispanic Genealogical Society. I got the following list from their latest News Letter and I want to that Ofelia Olsson for sending it to me.
Books for Sale From the Rio Grande Valley Hispanic Genealogical Society
- Cameron County Marriages –Grooms 1848—1943, A-L, $40.00 +Shipping
- Cameron County Marriages—Grooms 1848-1943, M-Z, $40.00 + Shipping
- Cameron County Marriages—Brides 1848-1943, A-L, $40.00 + Shipping
- Cameron County Marriages—Brides 1848-1943, M-Z, $40.00 + Shipping
- Mas Antes—a book of family stories, $40 + shipping
- El Soliseño Cemetery— $10 + shipping (complimentary dvd of present day El Soliseño included)
- Journal 2011
- Journal 2012
- San Fernando, Tamaulipas, MX, Baptisms, 1856
(visit our website for order form or call Annie at 956-454-9419)
If any of the above books do interest you. You can find the order forms her: http://www.rgvhispanicgenealogicalsociety.com/Books_for_Sale.html
Note: You get the yearly Journal for Free if you are a member.
Logo for the Rio Grande Valley Hispanic Genealogical Society
Just thought that it would be nice to share their logo.
These are two previous articles that I have written about the society:
- How to Join the Rio Grande Valley Hispanic Genealogical Society
- Rio Grande Valley Hispanic Genealogical Society