You never know where you might find your ancestors and that is why I try to provide the location to great resources. One of these great resources are thae books that are available from the Rio Grande Valley Hispanic Genealogical Society. I got the following list from their latest News Letter and I want to that Ofelia Olsson for sending it to me.
Books for Sale From the Rio Grande Valley Hispanic Genealogical Society
- Cameron County Marriages –Grooms 1848—1943, A-L, $40.00 +Shipping
- Cameron County Marriages—Grooms 1848-1943, M-Z, $40.00 + Shipping
- Cameron County Marriages—Brides 1848-1943, A-L, $40.00 + Shipping
- Cameron County Marriages—Brides 1848-1943, M-Z, $40.00 + Shipping
- Mas Antes—a book of family stories, $40 + shipping
- El Soliseño Cemetery— $10 + shipping (complimentary dvd of present day El Soliseño included)
- Journal 2011
- Journal 2012
- San Fernando, Tamaulipas, MX, Baptisms, 1856
(visit our website for order form or call Annie at 956-454-9419)
If any of the above books do interest you. You can find the order forms her: http://www.rgvhispanicgenealogicalsociety.com/Books_for_Sale.html
Note: You get the yearly Journal for Free if you are a member.
Logo for the Rio Grande Valley Hispanic Genealogical Society
Just thought that it would be nice to share their logo.
These are two previous articles that I have written about the society:
- How to Join the Rio Grande Valley Hispanic Genealogical Society
- Rio Grande Valley Hispanic Genealogical Society
If you would like to get notified when new posts are published and receive our free monthly news letter please join our mailing list. You can do so here.