|Original Image can be found at: Mexico, Catholic Church Records > Tamaulipas > Mier > Inmaculada Concepción
(Mier, Tamaulipas)> Bautismos 1888-1926
Transcription From Image:
En la Parroquia de C. Mier, a los diez dias del mes de Noviembre del ano del pr mil novecientos veinte, yo el Ptno, Ramon Sanchez, bautize solemnemente, puse el sto oleo y sto Crisma a un nino a quien puse por nombre Eulalio que nacio en El Arcabus el dia ocho de Diciembre del ano anterior; hijo legitimo def Eusebio Garza y Paula Lopez. Padrinos Jose Angel Lopez y Concepcion Ramirez, a quienes adverti su obligacion y parentezco espiritual. Y para que constancia firme.
Sources: FamilySearch, Conversations with Lauro Garza Marroquin
“HTTrack is a free (GPL, libre/free software) and easy-to-use offline browser utility. It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting HTML, images, and other files from the server to your computer. HTTrack arranges the original site’s relative link-structure. Simply open a page of the “mirrored” website in your browser, and you can browse the site from link to link, as if you were viewing it online. HTTrack can also update an existing mirrored site, and resume interrupted downloads. HTTrack is fully configurable, and has an integrated help system.” - www.httrack.com
To download go to: http://www.httrack.com/
The following images are of the marriage of my great-grandparents Eusebio Garza and Paula Lopez in Los Aldamas Nuevo Leon back in 1907. At the end is the transcription of the documents in Spanish as the original documents. Once I get a chance I’ll translate them.
Sources: Original Images to this Index can be found at - https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1942-22299-51166-52?cc=1916238&wc=11896636
The following image is from FamilySearch and it is the baptism of Jose Martin Garza in February 9, 1837 which took place in the church of Inmaculada Concepción, Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico. It lists as place of birth Rancho Santa Teresa and his parents as being Rafael Garza and Ramona Garcia. It also states that he was 11 days old, thus one can conclude that he was born on Jan 30 1837.
|Original image can be found at; FamilySearch > Mexico, Catholic Church Records > Tamaulipas > MierInmaculada Concepción (Mier, Tamaulipas) > Indice de Bautismos 1819-1874|
N. 25 En esta Parroquia de la Villa de Mier a los nueve dias del mes de
Jose Martin Febo. de mil ochocientos Treinta y siete. Yo el Presbto D. J. Ponciano de
del Rancho Laurequi: Cura into. de Esta Villa, Bautize solemnemente puse los
de Sta Teresa stos oleos y sagrado Crisma a Jose Martin de Once dias h. l. de
Rafael Garza y de Ramona Garcia Fueron Padrinos Juan Lo-
pes Y Franca. Lopes, Y para que conste lo firme.
J. Ponciano de
Updated on 12-3-12
1. Jose Jorge Lopez Gonzalez was born About 1855 in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico and died on an unknown date. He was the son of Gabriel Lopez and Maria de Jesus Gonzalez. He married Maria De La Luz Garza
(have not been able to find her parents, yet) her parents are Rafael Garza and Maria Ramona Garcia. If anyone knows who the parents of Ramona are please send me an email.
Children of Jose Jorge Lopez and Maria De La Luz Garza
i. 2. Faustina Lopez was born About 1879 and died on an unknown date.
ii. 3. Felicitas Lopez was born on Jan. 20, 1881 and died on Feb. 20, 1962.
iii. 4. Calixta Lopez was born in 1885 and died on an unknown date.
iv. 5. Paula Lopez was born on Jun. 4, 1891 in El Arcabuz, Nuevo Leon, Mexcio
and died on Dec. 8, 1975.
v. 6. Carmelita Lopez died on an unknown date.
vi. 7. Manuela Lopez died on an unknown date.
vii. 8. Jorge Lopez died on an unknown date.
2-nd Generation (Children)
2. Faustina Lopez was born About 1879 and died on an unknown date. She married Genaro Garza on Jul. 21, 1902 in Los Aldamas, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. Genaro, son of Jose Martin Garza and Maria Ruperta Lopez, was born About 1881 and died on an unknown date.
3. Felicitas Lopez was born on Jan. 20, 1881 and died on Feb. 20, 1962. She married Jose Angel Lopez on Aug. 13, 1902 in Inmaculada Concepción, Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico. Jose Angel, son of Jose Angel Lopez and Maria Soledad Burnia, was born on Apr. 10, 1880 in San Diego, Texas, USA and died on Mar. 30, 1969.
4. Calixta Lopez was born in 1885 and died on an unknown date. She married Secundino Garza on Sep. 17, 1905 in Aldamas, Nuevo León, Mexico. Secundino, son of Nazario Garza and Tomasa Garcia, was born About 1884 in Arcabuz, Tamaulipas, Mexico and died on an unknown date.
5. Paula Lopez was born on Jun. 4, 1891 in El Arcabuz, Nuevo Leon, Mexcio and died on Dec. 8, 1975. She married Eusebio Garza on Mar. 20, 1907 in Los Aldamas, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. Eusebio, son of Jose Martin Garza and Maria Ruperta Lopez, was born on Aug. 14, 1883 and died on Jun. 4, 1947.
6. Carmelita Lopez died on an unknown date.
7. Manuela Lopez died on an unknown date.
8. Jorge Lopez died on an unknown date.
I have found the Marriage records for Faustina, Felicitas, Calixta and Paula. I will be transcribing those and posting them on this blog.
NOTE: Most of the information here came from my father Lauro Garza Marroquin. Also some from FamilySearch and cemetery tombstones.
|San Roque Catholic Church (Abandoned historic church) La Grulla
Tx. Photo is a personal photo of Moises Garza taken in 2003.
This post was last updated on 11-19-2011, added the video by Jimmy Martinez.